Empowering older adults for a stronger tomorrow
Live Stronger is a functional resistance training class with the mission of promoting strength and resilience as you age. Each class will be programmed and coached by Doctors of Physical Therapy, drawing from current research to build strength, improve endurance, boost metabolic health, and decrease overall risk of mortality in the most effective ways. All lifts and movements will be modified and scaled to meet individual needs. Our goal is to equip older adults in Grand Island to age well and break the adage of old=weak
- Location: Feel Fit Health and Fitness Club
- Address: 1002 N Webb Road, Grand Island, NE 68803
- Class Time: 9:30am-10:30am
- Class Days: Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Price: Contact our office for pricing and details.
*Provides you with access to unlimited classes
*First class is free!
COVID-19: What We’re Doing to Keep You Safe
- All participants will be designated to individual stations that abide with state recommended spacing guidelines
- Masks are strongly encouraged for those who have not yet been vaccinated
- Equipment will not be shared between individuals
- Equipment will be disinfected following every session
- All participants who have a cough, sore throat, fever, fatigue, or loss of taste or smell are strongly discouraged from attending class until resolution of symptoms.